Health Benefits of Amla :- Amla or Indian gooseberry is rich in nutrients. It contains a lot of essential nutrients and vitamins which are integral to the well being of the body. Whether consumed in form of juice, powdered or raw, or fashioned into dips, jams and pickles, adding amla to your diet can work wonders for your health.
The most notable fact about Amla is that it is rich in Vitamin C. It helps boost your metabolism, immunity and prevents viral and bacterial ailments. The good news is that today, one can buy amla products online.
The following are reasons why you should include amla in your diet:
- Amla helps in detoxification of body systems. It help body flush out toxins and free radicals from the body through excretion. These toxins and free radicals slow down the body processes and make the body diseased. It is a blood-purifier. Regular intake purifies blood and raises haemoglobin and red blood cells count.
- Amla is a wonderful anti-oxidant. It helps in slowing down the ageing of organs. It also helps in growth and nourishment of new cells.
- Amla Juice with fibres and nectars boost the metabolism. It strengthens the liver and is also beneficial for alcoholics.
- Provides relief from bronchitis and asthma: Drinking a mix of amla and honey twice a day can help in this. It reduces occurrence of TB, allergic asthma and chronic cough.
- Amla Juice for Obesity. Burns fat: Amla juice can fight obesity by boosting protein synthesis. This helps burn unwanted fat.
- Relives piles and constipation: Amla corrects many stomach related disorders such as constipation and piles. It helps regulate bowel movements.
- Treats gastric disorders: Amla juice is a good remedy for gastric disorders like burning sensation in the abdomen.
- It improves eyesight: regular consumption of amla juices enhances improvement of eye sight , near-sightedness and slows growth of cataract.
- Benefits the heart: Amla juice is a good remedy for heart problems as it strengthens heart muscles which enable heart to easily pump blood.
- Helps control diabetes: chromium content in amla controls blood sugar levels and stimulates secretion of insulin.
- Soothes inflammation: Amla juice is anti-inflammatory and helps lower swelling of joints caused by arthritis.
- Boosts oral health : regular intake of amla drives away bad breath and strengthens teeth.
- Treats insomnia: Amla is a cure for insomnia.
- Prevents cancer: juice of amla is rich in anti-oxidants that fight free radicals which cause cancer.
- Bone health: Amla makes bones stronger and healthier.
- Amla is Good for skin and hair: Amla helps make skin look young, blemish free and healthy. Amla is good for hair as well. Its anti-oxidant qualities helps in regrowth and strengthening of hair. If you continuously consume Amla Juice with fibres, it prevents greying of hair before age.
These are some great facts about amla. One can buy amla juice online from various reputed companies.