Aloe Vera for urinary tract infections : -The urinary tract is an organ which helps in discharging the waste products from our body in the form of urine. The urinary tract includes kidney, ureter, bladder and urethra. The urinary tract infection is very common in modern days. This infection is caused by the bacteria in the urinary tract, urethra, kidney or bladder which causes pain while discharge of urine. When our body’s immunity gets weak then the bacteria is more able to attack the body system. The basic symptoms of this infection are abdominal pain, fever, pain during urine, vomiting, weakness etc. if it is not treated at the time then it can affect our kidneys and other body systems.
Aloe Vera is a plant which contains several nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants that help to treat various issues related to health, skin or hair. Basically, aloe vera has a gel and latex which is used for curing diseases. The leaves of aloe vera contain a gel which is transparent and rich in several nutrients. Aloe vera contains fatty acid and enzymes that help to kill the bacteria and prevent the infection.
Uses of Aloe Vera for Urinary Tract Infections
- Nutrients: – Aloe Vera contains several nutrients, vitamins, calcium which fulfills the need of nutrition to the body. Aloe Vera gel contains 99% of water, amino acids, lipids, tannins, sterols, zinc, magnesium that helps to reduce the acid in our body and provide relief from the pain caused due to urinary tract infection.
- Antiseptic: – Aloe Vera acts as an antiseptic which includes salicylic acid, cinnamic acid. Due to these acids in aloe vera, it reduces the growth of bacteria in the body. It helps to fight the bacteria infection and prevent the formation of other bacteria.
- Healing property: – Aloe Vera has a healing property which helps to heal the infected part of the body. Due to the bacteria infection our bladder, kidney, urethra gets affected and aloe vera helps to heal them and repair them. It is used to heal the urinary tract infections.
- Water Content: – As we all know aloe vera contains 99% of water which is very beneficial for our health. By drinking a lot of water helps to flush off the bacteria from the urinary tract and provides relief from the symptoms of urinary tract infections. It helps to remove the waste products from the body and provides relief the abdominal pain, kidney pain or urinary pain.
- Antibacterial and antifungal property: – Aloe vera has antibacterial and antifungal property which removes bacteria from the body. It helps in eliminating the bacteria from the urethra and urinary tract. It helps to strengthen the muscles of the urinary tract and smoothen the lining of the urinary tract.
- Boost immunity:-Aloe vera contains several nutrients which provide energy. A large number of vitamins in the body increase the immunity power of the body which helps to fight with bacteria. Aloe vera prevents our body from the attack of the bacteria. The symptoms of urinary tract infection like vomiting, nausea can be treated with the consumption of aloe vera.
- Provides cooling: – Aloe vera has a cooling property which provides coolness to the body. The burning sensation caused due to urinary infection can be cured by aloe vera. It provides relief from the ulcer pain due to the infection. It is very effective in reducing the abdominal pain.
Aloe vera is a wonder plant which shows miracle in curing several diseases. The urinary tract infections can be treated by consuming aloe vera regularly in the form of juice or raw. It helps to remove the bacteria from the kidney, bladder and urethra and prevent the infection caused due to bacteria.