Triphala is an amazing herb from ancient times. In Ayurveda, it is used for medicinal purposes. Triphala consists of three fruits- Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. Each of these fruits has several health benefits and the combination of these fruits will be more effective and powerful herb. There is Amazing benefits of Triphala for hair. Triphala has antibacterial and antifungal component. It can boost our immunity and improves the overall body system functioning. It helps to detoxify our body and prevent us from several diseases. It helps treat the hair problems, skin problems and health-related problems.
Triphala for hair
The antioxidant property of triphala prevents the signs of aging, tightens the skin cells, removes pimples, graying of hair. Amla which is rich in vitamin c helps to boost the immunity which prevents the premature gray of hair. Bibhitaki helps in making the roots of hair strong and healthy and reduces the hair fall problem.
- Stimulate hair growth:-As we all know that the quality of hair shows our health condition. Triphala contains a fruit amla which is rich in vitamin c and keratin which is very helpful for the hair growth. When our body gets vitamins, protein, iron, potassium then it will help in the hair growth. Triphala provides fatty acids, vitamin B3 which helps the hair to get strong and healthy.
- Reduces hair fall -Deficiency of vitamin c, iron causes hair fall problem. As triphala contains large volume of vitamin c, protein, so by consuming triphala can reduce the hair fall problem. Hair fall increases due to stress, poor diet and triphala helps to reduce these problems.
- Reduce dandruff: – Dandruff involves flakes of skin that collect in the hair. Triphala has an antioxidant property which can be used to reduce dandruff. The major problem of dandruff is itchy and undernourished scalp. It helps to stimulate the oil glands and eliminate the dirt and dust from the hair.
- Provides shining to the hair: – Due to the direct effect of sun rays to the hair can damage them properly. The ultraviolet rays of the sun can takes away the natural moisture from the hair and leaves the hair dull and frizzy .As triphala contains amla, bibhitaki, haritaki which are full of nutrients, vitamins, proteins will help to cleanse our hair and leaves a smooth texture to the hair.
- Helps in premature graying: – Due to lack of time we all use dryers that cause dryness to the hair. Excessive use of blowers, hair curls, and coloring through chemicals takes all the natural color and oil from the hair. Triphala is antibacterial, by consuming triphala helps in the greyness of hair and makes it dark. When our hair follicle does not produce melanin then our hair color turns grey and triphala helps in formation of melanin.
- Thickening of hair: – Triphala contains amla which is a rich source of proteins, nutrients by consuming regularly helps to get thick and bouncy hair. Thinning of hair due to deficiency of nutrients in our diet and triphala helps to fulfill the deficiency of nutrition in our body.
- Healthy hair:-Triphala helps in providing healthy hair. As bibhitaki is best for providing strengthening to the hair and haritaki is best for the nourishment, reduces the risk of premature graying of hair and amla which is best for the moisturize and protect from the external damage to the hair.
Triphala is the best for treating damaged hair as it consists of three fruits which is beneficial for hair. Triphala provides nutrition, protein to us which in turn gives healthy hair. It is not only beneficial for our hair but also good for skin and health.