Amazing ayurvedic tips for arthritis:- Arthritis ankle pain is a very common in people of any age group. Foot and ankle are the main part which bears our whole body weight. Pain and stiffness in ankle and foot is a common problem to those who are always up on their feet. They should be treated at a proper time otherwise it can get serious. Arthritis of ankle and foot can restrict them to work properly. The factors that can cause arthritis foot and ankle are unfitting of footwear, high heels, climbing stairs, weakness in bones and improper flow of blood.
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis foot and ankle can help in providing relief from pain and symptoms of arthritis and also strengthen the muscles. They are natural and have no side effects so it can be used by anyone and it reduces the pain and provides relief.
Ayurvedic Herbs for arthritis
- Shallaki – Shallaki also known as Boswellia is an herb which is used in ayurveda to make medicines. It helps in reducing the pain caused by arthritis in foot and ankle. It has anti-inflammatory property that helps in improving the muscles and ensures proper flow of blood in the joints of ankle and foot.
- Ginger – Ginger helps in the production of prostaglandins and leukotrienes which are related to our muscles and joints. It provides relief in the pain of ankle and foot by healing the inflammation. When ginger is mixed with honey and turmeric then it cures the arthritis of foot and ankle quickly and reduces the mild joint pain.
- Oil massage – There are several herbal oil that can be used for arthritis of foot and ankle like mustard oil or orthotic oil. Massaging oil to the ankle or foot can rebuild the cartilages and strengthen the muscles for stronger foot and ankle. They help to lose the tightened tissues of foot and ankle and increase the blood circulation in our feet.
- Coriander seeds – It is a very popular ayurvedic treatment for foot and ankle pain. It has anti-inflammatory property and helps in reducing the pain and swelling in the foot and ankle. The arthritis of foot and ankle can be treated by consuming coriander seeds.
- Proper diet – Due to imbalance in the vata, pitta, kapha dosha causes several problems in the body. During arthritis problem one should avoid eating the animal foods, citrus foods and try to consume the foods that are rich in carbohydrates, omega 3, fatty acids. The nutritious food helps in providing nutrition to the body and energy to fight with the problems.
- Ashwagandha: – Ashwagandha is a herb which has anti arthritic property which treats the arthritis problem. Consumption of ashwagandha can provide relieve in the swelling and pain due to arthritis. It strengthens the muscles and joints by repairing the damaged tissues of foot and ankle.
- Guggul – Guggul is a sticky gum which is used in treating arthritis of foot and ankle. It contains healing property that reduces the pain and swelling in the foot and ankle. The antioxidants present in guggal improve the immune system and fights with the inflammation.
- Triphala – Triphala consists of three fruits amla, bibhitaki and haritaki. These all have the anti-inflammatory, antiarthritic, antibacterial property that helps in treating the arthritis of foot and ankle. They help in repairing the damaged tissues of bone and repair them and strengthen the muscles and bones.
The ayurvedic treatment effects are long lasting and have no side effects. Some herbal remedies that can also provide relieve are massaging with ice can reduces the swelling and pain, do regular exercise. Exercise is the best way to stretch the muscles of foot and ankle.