Amla benefits for skin, hair, anti aging and health
The Indian gooseberry is another name of amla which is originally grown in India and Nepal. Amla is a fruit which is small in size and have a bitter taste. Amla is full of nutrients; vitamin c. It can be consumed in the form of juice, powder, raw. Amla offers several benefits to skin, hair and overall health. It is full of antioxidants which reduces the damaged cells and cure several diseases. It does wonders with our health and boosts our immunity. It is rich in vitamin c, calcium, nutrients that helps to fight against several diseases. Amla can be used in the form of pickle by adding several flavors to it.
Amla is used in making ayurvedic medicines from the ancient times. Amla is not only good for health but also used in making beauty products. Amla is very good for health. Some of the benefits are explained below.
Amla Benefits for skin
- Removes pimple and acne: – Amla is best to get free from pimple and acne problem. The astringent properties contained in the amla helps to tighten the skin and close the pores. It helps to purify the blood which in turn prevents from forming of pimples and acne. It also helps to treat the marks left by the pimples and acne.
- Clear and glowing skin: – Amla act as a natural cleanser which helps to remove all the dirt from the face. As we regularly come in contact with the pollution through which all the dirt and dust in the environment stick to the face. It removes the dead cells from the skin and leaves the skin glowing and clear.
- Even tone: – The high level of vitamin c present in amla removes all the toxins and black spots from the skin. The antibacterial property of amla clear all the dirt and increase the blood circulation that helps to give an even tone and smooth skin.
- Hair growth: – Amla contains fatty acid which helps in the nourishment of hair. The nutrients in the amla nourish the root or scalp of the hair and make it smooth and shiny. Massaging with the amla on the scalp of the hair accelerate the growth of the hair and make it thick and long.
- Removes dandruff: – The antibacterial properties of amla clear all the dirt, itchiness on the scalp of the hair. The amla contains vitamin c which reduces the dead cells from the scalp and provides a clear and clean scalp. To get rid of the dry flakes on the scalp of the hair, amla is the best. It dissolves all the dirt from the follicles and gives a clear scalp.
- Conditioning: – As amla contains several nutrients and vitamin c, it provides a good conditioner to the hair. It reduces the breakage of hair and prevents from split ends. It acts as a conditioner to the hair and gives shining to the hair. The fatty acids present in amla keep hair follicles strong and add shining, luster to the hair. It also cures the dryness of hair by providing natural oil to the hair.
Amla Benefits for health
- Improve eyesight: – As Amla rich in vitamin c, that helps to provide a better vision. Several nutrients in amla prevent us from cataract problem that increases in our old age. It soothes our eyes and provides a better vision. It helps to fight against all the eyes related problems like redness, itchiness, watering.
- Relieves cold and cough: – Amla is a best natural remedy to get relief from cold and cough. Antibacterial properties help to fight the throat, viral and fungal infection. It is an ayurvedic treatment which deals with a dry cough, tuberculosis, cough in the chest and asthma problem. It boosts the immunity power of the person.
- Digestion: – Amla strengthen the digestive system and activate the digestive enzymes which will be able to absorb more nutrients from the food. It provides healthy bowel movement through which the ability to digest the food will increase. It acts as a laxative which helps to pass out the waste material from the body easily. It helps to maintain the acidic level in our body which in turn reduces the gastric problem and provide relief from an ulcer.
Benefits of anti- aging
- Slow down aging process: – Amla helps in slowing down the process of aging. The wrinkles and fine lines on the face show the aging problem. It can be removed by consuming amla as it has several nutrients that will tighten the skin of the face and reduces the wrinkles and lines.
- Pigmentation: – Amla contains vitamin that nourishes our skin and removes the dark patches on the face. It provides even skin tone and makes it clear by removing the pimples, acne from the face. It removes the dead skin cells from the face and makes it clear and glowing.
- Build collagen: – Amla contains nutrients that help to build collagen which in turn maintain the elasticity of the skin and prevents from growing wrinkles and lines on the face. It lightens the dark spots, age spots in a natural way and reduces the aging problem.
Amla is a fruit which is very beneficial to get a healthy health. It contains fiber, carbohydrates, calcium, antioxidants that are very good for our health. It does magic with our skin, hair, health. It fulfills all the nutritional deficiency in our body and keeps us fit and fine.