Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis:-
Arthritis is a very common problem that people used to face. Pain, swelling in the joints, knee, wrists and shoulders are the common issues that people face during arthritis disease. This disease arises due to the lack of proper functioning of body immune system. The immune system provides strength to our body to fight against the diseases. In this disease the antibodies are more than the foreign bodies in our body and that affects the healthy cells of our body by destroying them.
In ancient times, ayurvedic medicines were started in India. To make the ayurvedic medicines, it includes several nutrients, vitamins and the natural process was used in making medicines which are herbal and chemical free. Ayurvedic treatment is a natural way to treat the arthritis problem. Some of the ayurvedic treatments for arthritis are as follows:-
- Guggul: – Guggul is a sticky gum- like resin which comes from the Mukul tree. From ancient times guggul has been used to treat arthritis. Guggul has healing properties that help to reduce the pain caused due to arthritis. The antioxidants in the guggul help to fight against the inflammation and improve the immune system of our body. The guggulsterone and gugulipid in the guggul help to get relief from the pain and swelling caused due to arthritis.
- Turmeric: – Turmeric is the main ingredient in the food which makes it delicious and contains several benefits. It provides relief from the pain. It can be used in 2 ways either topping on the joint pain or consuming directly. The best way to get relief instantly, use it on the part where the pain arises and provides relief from the pain.
- Ashwagandha: – Ashwagandha has anti stress, anti inflammatory effects that relieve the pain and improves the immune system of our body. The serotonin in ashwagandha helps to fight the problem caused by arthritis and it also has anti arthritic property. As compared to other medicines ashwagandha proves to be more effective in reducing the arthritic problem. It helps to increase the hemoglobin, red blood cells and reduce the inflammation.
- Ginger: – Ginger not only add taste in food but also beneficial for a good health. Ginger has gingerols and shogaols which contain anti inflammatory property that helps to treat arthritis problem. The anti inflammatory property helps to get relieved from the pain and also improve the immune system of our body. The COX-2 inhibitor compound helps to cure all types of arthritis problem. Ginger can be consumed daily by adding honey or any other flavor to make it sweet.
- Triphala: – Triphala is made from three fruits which have an anti inflammatory, anti arthritic, anti cancer property. As our age grows, the pain and stiffness in the joints also increases. Triphala is a natural remedy to cure arthritis problem. It improves the bone which is damaged during arthritis and also reduces the pain in the joints.
- Amla: – The starting cause of arthritis is the lack of nutrition, vitamins and calcium in the body. It is mainly seen in the women as compared to men. Amla is the best for this, as it is rich in vitamins, calcium. The antioxidants property helps to reduce the pain and swelling in the joint by reducing the inflammation rate and treats the arthritis problem.
Ayurvedic treatment is the natural process of treating arthritis. Regular exercise, a proper amount of nutrition, vitamins and calcium should be taken to get rid of any disease.