Reasons why Ayurveda is better than Allopathy :-Ayurveda is a science which was discovered around 5000 years ago in India. Ayurveda was mainly followed in India and it is a treatment for curing certain diseases. According to Ayurveda, every plant, the tree has a medicinal value and can treat our body. Ayurveda helps to treat the disease permanently and the best part of Ayurveda is that it is natural and has no side effects. Ayurveda focuses on the formation of disease and cures it from internally and also repair the damaged cells caused due to disease.
Allopathy was recently introduced in India and practiced across the world. Allopathy is commonly used for modern science. It is a method of treating a disease that can produce different effects from the disease. There is a development of certain drugs that help to cure diseases. By pharmaceutical industries, there was a discovery of antibiotics that can cure the disease quickly and provide rapid relief in the pain.
- Permanent cure – Ayurvedic medicines cure the person disease permanently and remove all the bacteria from the body. It provides a better lifestyle through which we can improve our overall health. Allopathy will destroy the germs, virus from the body caused due to certain disease but it doesn’t ensure that the disease will be cured permanently.
- Side effects – Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural herbs which treat the disease in a natural way without giving any side effects. These medicines are made from the extract of certain fruits, vegetables, spices and have no side effects. Allopathic medicines contain certain drugs which can affect our body. These drugs are harmful to our body and have a side effect. They help to cure the disease but leave some side effect in our body.
- Cures chronic disease – Ayurvedic medicines are more effective in curing chronic diseases. The diseases which are related to our liver, kidney, the stomach can be treated fully with Ayurvedic medicines. These help to rejuvenate our liver and the whole body and provide healthy body. Allopathy can cure the diseases but cannot be removed permanently. The diseases related to the heart, the liver cannot be cured from the roots and only provide quick relief from the pain.
- Chemical ingredients – Ayurvedic medicines are formed with the natural ingredients and don’t include any chemicals to form a medicine. There is a proper natural way to make a medicine. Allopathic medicines are made in laboratories by including chemical. The medicines include chemicals that can cure our disease but leave many other problems in our body.
- Cures from the roots – Ayurvedic treatment needs time to cure the disease permanently. It focuses on the cause of disease and cures the affected organ of our body. Some diseases like jaundice, piles, constipation can be treated permanently by ayurvedic medicines. Allopathy offers quick relief from the pain and temporary solutions are offered to person disease. It is not suitable to provide permanent solution to the disease.
- Profession or service: – Ayurveda provides service to the persons by improving their health. They have no money making idea for treating the disease. They provide selfless services. Allopathy is becoming a profession. Everyone wants to make money by treating the diseases.
- Less expensive and safe: – Ayurvedic medicines are less expensive than allopathic medicines. Ayurvedic medicines are safe and provide relief in the pain and cure the symptoms of the disease. Allopathic medicines are very expensive and are not safe. These are made from the chemicals which affect our body and cause other problems.
- Cures the diseases: – Ayurvedic medicines cure the disease and also cure the others problems related to that disease. Allopathy contains drugs that cures the particular disease but also forms another disease due to the side effect of the medicines. It can affect our body from internally or externally.
- Philosophy: – Ayurveda follows a philosophy which says that for a good and healthy health there should be a balance between the three doshas i.e. vata, Pitta, kapha. Allopathy doesn’t follow this philosophy. Allopathy focuses on the symptoms of the disease not the cause of the disease.
- Environment friendly: – Ayurvedic medicines use natural products and are environment friendly. They focus on saving the forest, trees and protect the atmosphere from the chemical pollution. Allopathy focus on using chemicals to form the medicines.
Healthy health is very important to live a better life. If a person has a good health then they are able to work properly. These reasons show how Ayurvedic medicines are better than allopathic medicines. Ayurveda has no side effects and cures the disease permanently.