Jamun or black plum is a fruit which is very sweet and attractive fruit. It is mainly available in monsoon season. Jamun is a fruit which has medicinal health benefits of Jamun Cider Vinegar and it can be consumed directly. Jamun cider vinegar is basically jamun pulp or juice which can be used in cooking as vinegar and it adds taste to the food. Jamun cider vinegar is a home remedy which is used in treating abdominal diseases. It is helpful in curing diabetes, diarrhea, gas problem, bloating etc.
Jamun cider vinegar helps in maintaining the blood sugar level. It has antidiabetic, antimicrobial, appetizer, antiobesity, antihyperglycemic properties that help to protect us from the diseases.
According to ayurveda, jamun cider vinegar maintains a balance between three doshas i.e. vata, pitta, kapha which are responsible for the proper functioning of the body system. It contains vitamin, minerals, nutrients which are beneficial for our body to work effectively. Jamun cider vinegar is beneficial to reduce the infection in the kidney, bladder and the urinary tract. Its polyphonic compounds are very effective against cancer, heart problems and asthma.
Benefits of Jamun cider vinegar :-
- Control diabetes: – Jamun cider vinegar has an antidiabetic property which is very effective for diabetes patients. It helps to lower down the sugar level by converting the starch and sugar into energy. The diabetes patients should consume jamun vinegar at night through which it helps to lower down the sugar level at morning and very beneficial by taking it at bedtime. It also helps to reduce the symptoms of diabetes like frequent urine, thirsty feeling, nausea, weakness.
- Treats kidney problems: – Jamun vinegar is beneficial for treating the kidney problems. It helps to remove the kidney stones by flushing them off from our body. It provides relief in the pain caused due to stones in the kidney. Jamun vinegar reduces the pain or burn during pass out of urine and also removes the foul smell at the time of urine.
- Treat the urinary tract infection: – It is an infection which is caused by the bacteria in bladder, kidney, urethra, ureter and the urinary tract. Jamun vinegar contains several vitamins, nutrients which help to prevent the bacteria. It provides energy to fight the bacteria and stop the formation of bacteria. It reduces the symptoms of urinary tract infection like abdominal pain, muscle pain, vomiting, nausea, excess urine, pain at the time of urine.
- Increase hemoglobin:-Jamun cider vinegar helps in increasing the hemoglobin. It contains iron, vitamin c which helps to increase the blood count in the body. It is very beneficial for the women’s to consume jamun vinegar daily as they face the blood loss problem. It shows its effects on the person who are suffering from the anemia and jaundice as they lack the iron content and jamun vinegar will be beneficial for them to increase the iron and blood in their body.
- Good for skin:-Jamun vinegar has an astringent property that helps to cure skin problems. Using jamun vinegar regularly helps to treat a pimple and acne. The vitamin c, iron, nutrients in jamun vinegar provide clear and glowing skin by reducing the dark spots and patches on the skin. It helps to provide the proper nutrition to our body which helps to treat our skin internally.
- Improves eye vision: – Jamun vinegar is very good for our eyes. The vitamins, iron, nutrients in vinegar helps to improve the eye vision. It reduces the problems related to eyes like itching, redness. It also prevents cataract. The vitamin a, c and minerals are very beneficial for eyes.
- Improves digestive system: – Jamun vinegar is very effective in better functioning of the digestive system. The vitamins, minerals present in jamun vinegar helps to reduce the digestive disorders. It has antibacterial, antimicrobial property that helps to kill the bad bacteria which are not for our body and ensures the effective functioning of the digestive system.
- Cures piles problem: – Jamun vinegar treats the piles problem by increasing the bowel movements. The vinegar helps to digest the food properly and absorb the proper nutrients from the food and remove the waste material from the body. It has a laxative effect which helps in moving the waste easily through the intestine to the anus. It also provides relief in the pain due to piles.
- Provides strong teeth:-Jamun vinegar has an antibacterial property that removes the bacteria from the teeth. By rubbing the jamun vinegar to the teeth helps in strengthening the teeth and gums. The bad breath can also be removed through jamun vinegar. It also prevents bacteria to attack the teeth and gums.
- Build stamina: – Due to lack of nutrients in the body, we feel weak and unable to do work. Jamun vinegar is the best to provide nutrients, vitamins, iron and minerals to the body. It increases the energy level and stamina by providing proper nutrients. It removes weakness, increases the memory power and treats anemia.
- Improves constipation:-Jamun vinegar contains antiscorbutic, carminative property which helps to treat the stomach problems. It helps to digest the food properly by taking nutrients from the food and flushing out the waste products from the stomach. It improves the intestine muscles and treats the constipation problem.
- Treat gas problem:-The availability of oxalic acid, folic acid, malic acid, Gallic acid makes it antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial. The acids present in jamun vinegar helps to reduce the gas and acid formed in the stomach. Jamun has a cooling effect which helps to cool down the pain and prevent gastric disorders.
Jamun cider vinegar has several in which few are discussed above. It is beneficial for good health. It contains a large amount of iron, minerals, vitamins, nutrients that keep us fit and healthy. It also used as a blood purifier and increase the blood as iron is the main content that helps in increasing the hemoglobin in the body.